Announcing the 2018 Campus Safety BEST Award Winners
Check out this year’s top campus public safety, security, emergency management and fire/life safety products — The CS 2018 BEST Award Winners.
Campus Safety magazine is pleased to recognize the winners of the 2018 Best Electronic Systems Technologies (BEST) awards. Now in its third year, this program honors superior security, law enforcement, emergency management and life-safety products and services for healthcare, higher education and K-12 campus protection pros.
The products and solutions were judged by a panel of industry experts as well as the editors of Campus Safety magazine.
These solutions just might help your campus address some of your toughest public safety, security, emergency management and fire/life-safety issues, so read on to see who won!
The winners are:
- Access Control & Identity Management > Access Control / Key Management / Locks: HID SAFE for Healthcare from HID Global
- Access Control & Identity Management > Locks and Door Hardware: LEXI Lockdown from Securitech Group
- Access Control & Identity Management > Panic Alarms / ID Badging / Visitor Management: REDTAIL Security and Screening Program from Datamaxx Applied Technologies
- Access Control & Identity Management > Physical Security Equipment: Access Expert from Schneider Electric
- Electronic Security Equipment, Software & Services > Electronic Security Systems Integration Services: Von Dupin Remote Undogging & Remote Monitoring Kits from Allegion
- Electronic Security Equipment, Software & Services > Fire / Life-Safety Systems: HID Trusted Tag Services from HID Global
- Electronic Security Equipment, Software & Services > Power Management Equipment: Charging Carts from Tripp Lite
- Electronic Security Equipment, Software & Services > Video / CCTV Surveillance Hardware: Contera Panoramic IP Megapixel Camera from Arecont Vision
- Electronic Security Equipment, Software & Services > Video / CCTV Surveillance Software: S2 Magic Monitor from S2 Security
- Emergency Communications > Access Control, Lockdown and Physical Security Equipment: ArchiTech LocDown N90L Wireless Networked Access Locks from Alarm Lock
- Emergency Communications > Emergency Notification / Mass Notification Systems: InformaCast Fusion from Singlewire Software
- Emergency Communications > Personal Safety Apps: Omnigo Community from Omnigo Software
- Emergency Communications > Safety & Security Apps: QR-Patrol PRO from Terracom
- Incident Management & Response > Central Station Services / Monitoring / Dispatch: V5 Acoustic Gunshot Sensor with Video Sensor from V5 Systems
- Incident Management & Response > Communications Products: Everbridge Safety Connection
- Incident Management & Response > Incident & Records Management Software: ARC Technology Solutions
- Incident Management & Response > Incident & Records Management Software: Genetec Clearance
- Miscellaneous Security & Safety Products: Audio Manager C7050 Server from Axis Communications
Congratulations to our winners!
Editor’s Note: Campus Safety does not endorse any products. Before you adopt any solution, be sure it meets any and all local and national code requirements and has been thoroughly reviewed by security technology personnel and the local authority having jurisdiction.
Read More Articles Like This… With A FREE Subscription
Campus Safety magazine is another great resource for public safety, security and emergency management professionals. It covers all aspects of campus safety, including access control, video surveillance, mass notification and security staff practices. Whether you work in K-12, higher ed, a hospital or corporation, Campus Safety magazine is here to help you do your job better!