Minor Dies of Alcohol Poisoning at Frat Initiation

LOGAN, UTAH
Published: December 29, 2008

Officials in Logan, Utah, have confirmed the cause of Utah State University student Michael Starks’ death as alcohol poisoning. Starks, a minor, was found unresponsive at a Sigma Nu fraternity house near the university.

According to police, Starks was given alcohol at a fraternity initiation event. The event took place on Nov. 21 at a private residence off campus.

The fraternity has been suspended indefinitely and charges are expected to be filed against those responsible for providing alcohol to a minor.

For additional information, click here.

——Article Continues Below——

Get the latest industry news and research delivered directly to your inbox.

Posted in: News

Tagged with:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Strategy & Planning Series
Strategy & Planning Series
Strategy & Planning Series
Strategy & Planning Series
Strategy & Planning Series