Announcing the 2019 Campus Safety BEST Award Winners
Check out this year’s top campus public safety, security, emergency management and fire/life safety products – the CS 2019 BEST Award Winners!
Campus Safety magazine is pleased to recognize the winners of the 2019 Best Electronic Systems Technologies (BEST) awards. Now in its fourth year, this program honors superior security, law enforcement, emergency management and life-safety products and services for healthcare, higher education and K-12 campus protection pros.
The products and solutions were judged by a panel of industry experts as well as the editors of Campus Safety magazine. The BEST Award winners were announced Wednesday at Campus Safety Conference East 2019, held in Charlotte, N.C.
These solutions just might help your campus address some of your toughest public safety, security, emergency management and fire/life-safety issues, so read on to see who won!
The BEST Award winners are:
- Linear BluePass: Access Control/Key Management/Locks
- Securitech QID Quick Intruder Deadbolt Lock: Locks & Door Hardware
- Redtail Security & Screening Program: Panic Alarms/ID Badging/Visitor Management
- Potter Electric Signal Co. PotterNet: Fire/Life-Safety Systems
- IP Video Corp. HALO IOT Smart Sensor: Inspection & Detection Equipment
- Pivot3 Large-Scale Surveillance Solution: Video/CCTV Surveillance Hardware
- BriefCam Video Content Analytics Platform: Video/CCTV Surveillance Software
- Securitech QID Quick Intruder Deadbolt Lock: Access Control, Lockdown & Physical Security Equipment
- Singlewire Software InformaCast Fusion with Microsoft Teams: Emergency Notification/Mass Notification Systems (tie)
- Onsolve Send Word Now: Emergency Notification/Mass Notification Systems (tie)
- Rave Guardian: Personal Safety Apps
- IP Video Corp. HALO IOT Smart Sensor: Safety & Security Apps
- Axis C8210 Audio Amplifier: Communications Products
- ARC Facilities: Incident & Records Management Software
- ReportIt – See It, Say It with ReportIt: Miscellaneous Security & Safety Products
- Social Sentinel Social Media Scanning: Internet Safety
Congratulations to the winners!
View all of the nominations here.
Editor’s Note: Campus Safety does not endorse any products. Before you adopt any solution, be sure it meets any and all local and national code requirements and has been thoroughly reviewed by security technology personnel and the local authority having jurisdiction
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Leading in Turbulent Times: Effective Campus Public Safety Leadership for the 21st Century
This new webcast will discuss how campus public safety leaders can effectively incorporate Clery Act, Title IX, customer service, “helicopter” parents, emergency notification, town-gown relationships, brand management, Greek Life, student recruitment, faculty, and more into their roles and develop the necessary skills to successfully lead their departments. Register today to attend this free webcast!
Leave a Reply