2018 Campus Safety Conference in 3 Cities: Dallas TX, Washington DC, and Pasadena CA
June 24, 2018 - August 01, 2018
Photos and VideosView Slideshow
The Campus Safety Conference is the only event that combines the proven editorial power of Campus Safety magazine with in-person educational sessions and networking opportunities for K-12 schools and university campus safety professionals.
The Campus Safety Conference is the premier security and safety event that brings together law enforcement agencies, security departments, emergency managers, technical directors and administrators from across the country as peers.
The program offers one of a kind training and networking opportunities where attendees will learn from industry experts, share ideas, hear experiences and build relationships with fellow administrators and security professionals.
2018 Campus Safety Conference Dates and Locations
June 24 – 26, 2018
Omni Mandalay Hotel at Las Colinas
221 East Las Colinas Blvd Irving, TX 75039
View Schedule and Learn More About Our Dallas TX Area Conference
July 18 – July 20, 2018
Hyatt Regency Dulles
2300 Dulles Corner Boulevard
Herndon, VA 20171
View Schedule and Learn More About Our Washington DC Area Conference
July 30 – August 1, 2018
168 S Los Robles Ave
Pasadena, CA 91101
View Schedule and Learn More About Our Pasadena CA Area Conference
BY ATTENDING THE CAMPUS SAFETY CONFERENCE, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO…
- IMPROVE your teams response to real-life situations
- LEARN strategies to keep students and faculty safe
- DISCOVER technology must-haves and how to support them
- GAIN administrator buy-in and support
- APPLY new tactics and procedures on your campus
Pricing & Information
2-Day Conference Pass
Early Bird (90 days prior to event): $299
Advance Pricing (60 days prior to event): $499
Late Pricing: $599
Pre-Conference Add-On: $49
About the Conferences
The 5th annual Campus Safety Conferences are 2-day conferences for public safety officials, administrators, and security and law enforcement professionals from all over the country looking for solutions to campus safety, security, emergency management and technology challenges.
Further hone your skills, improve your departments’ incident and response programs, and upgrade your school, university, or college protection profile.
- Hear from the leading safety and security experts
- Learn strategies and tactics to reduce risk and improve response
- Learn first-hand about best practices and procedures for emergency response
- Walk away ready to prepare and plan for emergency situations, protect your students and faculty, and prevent a crisis on your campus.
Video Highlights from our 2017 Conferences
Click the Image Below to View Our Gallery of Images from our 2017 Conferences