2017 Campus Safety Conference, Texas
June 12, 2017 - June 13, 2017
Photos and VideosView Slideshow
About the Conferences
The Campus Safety Conference is a 2-day intense conference for administrators and public safety officials, security and law enforcement executives from all over the country looking for solutions to campus safety, security, emergency management and technology challenges.
Further hone your skills, improve your departments’ incident and response programs, and upgrade your school, university, or college protection profile.
- Hear from the leading safety and security experts
- Learn strategies and tactics to reduce risk and improve response
- Learn first-hand about best practices and procedures for emergency response
- Walk away ready to prepare and plan for emergency situations, protect your students and faculty, and prevent a crisis on your campus.
What to Expect
- In-depth educational sessions presented by campus safety experts covering the most current safety and security challenges facing our campuses today
- Full-day training workshops designed specifically for K-12 and Higher Ed institutions and focused on your campus Annual Security Report, emergency table top exercises and crisis communications
- Sponsor showcase featuring innovative companies offering cutting-edge products, services and technologies
- Networking and collaborating opportunities to engage with peers and experts from across the country during evening receptions, Hot Topic discussion meetups, and more.
Connect with Us
Pricing & Information
1 Day Conference Only Pass
Early Bird: $175
Advance Pricing: $225
On-site Pricing: $325
2 Day Conference & Workshop Pass
Early Bird: $345
Advance Pricing: $445
On-site Pricing: $545
If you appreciated this content and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!