The Campus Safety 2018 Online Summit – Get Access Now
Learn what’s working today to help you make your campus safer by attending our FREE Campus Safety Online Summit Oct. 2-3.
The Summit has ended. Click here to purchase an all access pass.
Campus Safety is presenting it’s 2nd annual Online Summit on October 2–3, 2018.
This 2-day online summit presents educational sessions from some of the country’s top security experts. They’ll share their latest tried-and-tested techniques for Higher Ed, K-12, and Hospital environments.
The speakers include law enforcement officials and specialists in emergency management, grants, weather-related disasters and personal protection and safety.
If you’re at all concerned with, interested in or play even a minor role in campus safety, then the Campus Safety Online Summit is for you!
Learn how to:
- Active Shooter training: How to run, hide, and fight
- Plan and implement your lockdown exercise
- Create all-weather hazard plans
- How to empower your campus community to provide life-saving assistance in a crisis
- Support the mission of your institution by developing critical “life skills”
- Analyze your current plans and capabilities to improve your school’s parent-child reunification plans
The Day 1 Keynote: Ripples of Hope: Building Multi-Discipline Collaboration to Prevent School Violence, will be presented by Frank Straub, Director of Strategic Studies for the Police Foundation. This keynote will explore opportunities for innovation and promising practices that offer hope as we seek to prevent, respond to and recover from acts of violence in our educational institutions.
- Lockdown: How to Effectively Mix Training Technology and Policies for a Safe Campus
- Are Your Emergency Notifications Keeping Up With the Times?
- First Responders Can’t Do It All – Empowering Your Campus Community
- Active Shooter: How to Run, Hide, and Fight
- Severe Weather Preparedness
- Disaster! How School Districts Can Prepare for the Worst Through Collaboration and Community Partnerships
- Victim-Centered, Trauma-Informed and Multidisciplinary Investigations of Campus Sexual Assault
- Clery 101 for Law Enforcement
- Parent Reunification: How to Build a District Reunification Team, Tabletop Exercise and Case Studies
- Suicide on Campus: A Case Study on Incident Response, Lockdown, Crime Scene Clean Up, Mental Health and More
- Virtual All-Hazard School Vulnerability Assessment and Corrective Actions
- Metal Detectors: Are they right for your district?
- Security and Forensic Patient: Providing Care with Caution
- Workplace Violence in Healthcare: Training Program Considerations
Read More Articles Like This… With A FREE Subscription
Campus Safety magazine is another great resource for public safety, security and emergency management professionals. It covers all aspects of campus safety, including access control, video surveillance, mass notification and security staff practices. Whether you work in K-12, higher ed, a hospital or corporation, Campus Safety magazine is here to help you do your job better!