Your Options for Cost Effective and Reliable Push-to-Talk Security Communications
Understanding Push-to-Talk over Cellular (PoC) and Wi-Fi, and what is the right system for your security operations
Two-way radio communications and bodycams are integral to campus security operations. Push-to-Talk over Cellular (PoC) is today’s Nextel radio network with nationwide voice, text, and video calling that can be quickly deployed with no infrastructure costs.
In this new download, “Understanding the Push-to-Talk over Cellular Ecosystem,” learn how modern PoC radio systems enhance safety, reduce risk, enable efficient operations, and improve transportation logistics.
Key takeaways from this informative white paper include:
- How Push-to-Talk over Cellular works and the key benefits to security professionals
- How PoC systems utilize both cellular 4G/LTE networks and school Wi-Fi networks
- Comparison of subscription-based PoC services and customer-owned PoC systems
- How GPS and fleet dispatching works and the key benefits
- The different types of PoC devices, including handheld and mobile radios, bodycams, and mobile computers
Get your free copy today.