Campus Safety Magazine October 2018 Issue
Star Products: Announcing Campus Safety’s 2018 BEST Award Winners
This issue highlights this year’s top campus public safety, security, emergency management and fire/life-safety products and introduces this year’s Healthcare & Higher Ed Directors of the Year. Also presented are strategic roles unarmed campus security officers can play when responding to active assailants and best practices school officials can use to improve or create their own threat assessment programs on campus. As always, there’s much more…enjoy the issue!
- Superstar Products: Announcing the 2018 BEST Award Winners
- Spotlight on This Year’s Healthcare & Higher Ed Directors of the Year
- How Unarmed Security Officers Can Effectively Respond to Active Assailants
- School Threat Assessment Best Practices
- How Telemedicine Can Address the Need for College Mental Health Services
- Are Your Dispatchers Prepared for an Active Shooter?