State Health Officials Dismiss Complaints Against Beyoncé, Jay-Z
NEW YORK — State health officials have dismissed two complaints made against Beyoncé and Jay-Z’s security team at Lenox Hill Hospital.
The investigation was open and shut in a number of hours, E! Online reports. The hospital is also looking into complaints that it received as well.
The inquiry was prompted by complaints from the father of premature twins born at Lenox Hill Hospital who said he was repeatedly barred from the intensive care unit by the private security hired by Beyoncé and Jay-Z.
- Complaints Against Beyoncé’s Security Prompt Investigation
- Beyonce, Jay-Z’s Security Stops Dad From Seeing His Newborns
- VIPs on Campus: Guarding Congresswoman Giffords
- Guarding Gabrielle Part 3: Managing the Media Circus When VIPs Come to Campus
- Building a Better Hospital Security System, 1 Phase at a Time
Add Another Layer of Protection to your Campus
If you’re responsible for protecting a campus — whether at a hospital, K-12 school, college or university — then Campus Safety magazine is a must-read, and it’s free! As the only publication devoted to those public safety, security and emergency management personnel, issues cover all aspects of safety measures, including access control, video surveillance, mass notification, and security staff practices.
Take advantage of a free subscription to Campus Safety today, and add its practical insights, product updates and know-how to your toolkit. Subscribe today!