Emergency Response & Communications Webinar Now Available on Demand
Listen in as our panel of emergency management experts discuss:
- Types of emergency communication channels
- Steps in developing comprehensive emergency management systems/plans
- Assessments and exercises to rank your emergency preparedness
- Best practices in the utilization of technology to maximize your resources
- Real world examples from campus emergency management professionals
This archive is FREE and won’t be available for long, so be sure to view it today!
Additionally, Q&A from the presentation is also now available. Click here to read it.
- Mass Notification Webinar Follow-up Questions
- Florida State Aims for ‘Easy Button’ Solution to Mass Notifcation
Add Another Layer of Protection to your Campus
If you’re responsible for protecting a campus — whether at a hospital, K-12 school, college or university — then Campus Safety magazine is a must-read, and it’s free! As the only publication devoted to those public safety, security and emergency management personnel, issues cover all aspects of safety measures, including access control, video surveillance, mass notification, and security staff practices.
Take advantage of a free subscription to Campus Safety today, and add its practical insights, product updates and know-how to your toolkit. Subscribe today!
Campus Safety Heroes
Campus Safety honors those who keep their hospital, school or university campus safer.See our latest Heroes, nominees and content.
Recommended For You
Do you have a Threat Assessment Checklist? If not, you’ll want to download this FREE Active Shooter Checklist now!
Improving emergency preparedness on your campus is an evolving process involving both personnel and equipment. Learn from other school and college officials preparedness and who reveal what they look for in an emergency alert system.