Need a Referral for Sexual Assault/Rape Counseling or Education?
Here are some options. Each state sexual assault/rape crisis center will provide a direct contact to your local/county agency.
Here are some options for counseling and education. Each state sexual assault/rape crisis center will provide a direct contact to your local/county agency.
Most local/county sexual assault/rape agencies provide free training to schools on sexual assault and personal safety. The agencies also provide consulting services on sexual assault policy and procedure (specific to your state) to professionals in the mental health, social service, medical, law, criminal justice and education fields.
- Campus Sexual Assaults: How Community Policing Can Make a Difference
- Sexual Assault Prevention Education: Getting the Message Through to Students
- Title IX and Sexual Violence: They Are Related
- Are You a Victim of Crime on Campus? Here’s Who You Need to Tell
- How Campuses Should Handle Victims After an Incident
- Preventing and Responding to Campus Sexual Assaults
- The 3 Ds of Sexual Assault Prevention
- Department of Ed Releases Updated Campus Safety Guide
Add Another Layer of Protection to your Campus
If you’re responsible for protecting a campus — whether at a hospital, K-12 school, college or university — then Campus Safety magazine is a must-read, and it’s free! As the only publication devoted to those public safety, security and emergency management personnel, issues cover all aspects of safety measures, including access control, video surveillance, mass notification, and security staff practices.
Take advantage of a free subscription to Campus Safety today, and add its practical insights, product updates and know-how to your toolkit. Subscribe today!
Campus Safety Heroes
Campus Safety honors those who keep their hospital, school or university campus safer.See our latest Heroes, nominees and content.
Recommended For You
Do you have a Threat Assessment Checklist? If not, you’ll want to download this FREE Active Shooter Checklist now!
Improving emergency preparedness on your campus is an evolving process involving both personnel and equipment. Learn from other school and college officials preparedness and who reveal what they look for in an emergency alert system.