By CS Staff · April 20, 2017
Today is the last day to register for the 2017 Campus Safety Directory!
The official deadline is April 21, but if companies can enter their information before Monday at 8 a.m. EST it may still be included.
If you miss the deadline, you’ll have to wait a full year for inclusion in our next edition.
The directory is a popular buying guide for our readers and your existing/potential customers! It provides readers with a clear way to find companies they want to work with and it gives companies a way to promote their brand and offerings.
Your listing will appear for 12 months on campussafetymagazine.com in an easily accessible dedicated section. The website attracts more than 58,000 unique monthly visitors.
It also will appear in the June / July issue of Campus Safety magazine, which has more than 18,000 subscribers.
A basic listing includes:
- Company name
- Company website link
- Phone and/or Fax
You can enhance your listing by adding a logo and a 50-word promotional description.
You also can enter your company in more than one category.
There are three main categories for your entry:
Mass Notification/Emergency Management, which has 5 subcategories:
- Computer Hardware
- Communications Products
- Emergency Notification
- Emergency Management Systems & Products
- Incident Management & Records Software
Safety, which has 9 subcategories:
- Contract Security/Guard Services
- Inspection & Detection Equipment
- Officer Uniforms & Apparel
- Personal Gear & Equipment
- Professional Services, Training & Consulting
- Tactical Gear
- Traffic Patrol & Enforcement
- Vehicles & Accessories
- Weapons & Accessories
Security, which has 9 subcategories:
- Fire / Life Safety
- Intrusion Detection
- Access Control & Identity Management
- Central Station Services / Monitoring / Dispatch
- Misc Security Products
- Security & Safety Software
- Security Business & Professional Services
- Security Systems Integration Services
- Video Surveillance Hardware / Software