TACOMA, Wash. — A third victim has come forward alleging that a former security officer at Stadium High School sexually assaulted her.
Donte Lipscomb has already been accused of having sex with two other female students, KOMO News reports. In 2008, Lipscomb was accused of giving a girl rides to her home in his personal vehicle while working as a security officer at Oakland Alternative High School.
When the district discovered that Lipscomb was driving the girl to her home, he was put on leave for three months with pay and then transferred to Stadium High School.
- Preventing and Responding to Campus Sexual Assaults
- How to Optimize Background Checks
- The 3 Ds of Sexual Assault Prevention
- Making the Grade with Contract Security
- Smarter Hiring: Reducing the Insider Threat