By CS Staff · January 11, 2012
OTTAWA — A security officer at Ottawa Hospital’s Civic campus has been charged with sexual assault and sexual exploitation after allegedly attacking a patient living with a developmental disability on Dec. 23.
According to the victim, Clinton Russell gave her money and said it was what he paid women to engage in sexual activities with him, CTV reports. The victim called her mother right after the incident, clearly upset.
Russell has been a security officer with the hospital for more than a decade. The police are looking for other victims.
- Employee Charged with Stealing IDs of Disabled Patients
- How the HITECH Act May Affect Your Healthcare Facility
- Smarter Hiring: Reducing the Insider Threat
- How to Create a Hospital Investigation Unit
- How to Comply With the Dept. of Ed’s Title IX Sexual Violence Guidance