By Robin Hattersley Gray · April 30, 2008
To view the sample messages, please click here.
- Can You Hear Me Now?
- Text Message Troubleshooting: 4 Challenges Your Campus Should Address
- Take It From the Experts When Crafting Your Messages
- Best Practices Breakdown
- Your Mass Notification Cheat Sheet
- Web Exclusive: CS Mass Notification Study Results
- Web Exclusive: Sample Opt-Out Language
- Web Exclusive: When a Crisis Hits, Social Networking Partnership May Keep Web Working
- Multiple Modes of Mass Notification Make Sense
- Virginia Tech 1 Year Later: How Campuses Have Responded
- University of New Hampshire Launches Roam Secure Alert Network™ for Emergency Notification
- Cooper Notification Launches Nation’s Largest Regional Alerting System
- Tennessee Students Question Text Message Alert System
- Two Doctoral Students Murdered in LSU Apartment
Robin Hattersley Gray is executive editor of Campus Safety. She can be reached at [email protected].
To subscribe to the unabridged print version of Campus Safety magazine, click here.