By CS Staff · November 1, 2011
SEATTLE — The Occupy Seattle movement moved its tents to Seattle Central Community College on Oct. 29 after weeks of tension with City Hall and city police.
Administrators announced Oct. 28 that the college would not take legal action against protestors, Q13 Fox News reports. The protestors had already made it known they would move to the campus regardless.
The movement released a statement on its Web site that said protestors would not interfere with academic activities.
- 10 Advantages of Bicycle Patrols
- On Patrol: Events Done Right
- On Patrol: Convention Security During Unconventional Times
- Don’t Drop the Ball When It Comes to Event Security
- Want to Attend a Safe College? 10 Questions You Should Ask