ANN ARBOR, Mich. — A murder suspect was arrested by University of Michigan police after he was treated at U-M Hospital.
Eusebio Deleon was wanted for allegedly killing his estranged wife Erika, AnnArbor.com reports. Deleon came to the hospital’s emergency room Thursday and told officials he had a weapon in his vehicle. Hospital security contacted police while he was being treated.
Erika Deleon was found dead in her home on March 27. A five-pound dumbbell covered in blood was found at the scene.
- Building a Better Hospital Security System, 1 Phase at a Time
- Enhancing Hospital Efficiencies, Business Processes With Physical Security
- 6 Common Errors Hospitals, Police Make When Managing Prisoners
- PinnacleHealth Safeguards Hospitals With IP-Based Solutions
- Spotlight on Jersey Shore U. Medical Center’s Security Overhaul