By CS Staff · November 1, 2011
MESA, Ariz. — Police arrested a man accused of head-butting and punching a Mountain Vista Medical Center security officer Oct. 27.
Frank Cravens Grannis attempted to leave the hospital without permission while he still had an I.V. in his left hand, The Arizona Republic reports. When security stopped him from leaving the parking lot in his vehicle, Grannis began to fight a security officer.
Police arrived at the scene and took Grannis into custody. He was later searched at the jail and a syringe with drug residue was discovered in his sock.
- Learning to Accessorize: Pacific Hospital Embraces Radio Lapel Mic
- Building a Better Hospital Security System, 1 Phase at a Time
- PinnacleHealth Safeguards Hospitals With IP-Based Solutions
- ‘How Safe Is Your Campus?’ Survey Results: Hospitals
- Deploying Stun Guns in Healthcare Facilities