ST. LOUIS, Mo. — A security officer at Barnes-Jewish Hospital was dragged by a car in front of the emergency room, according to witnesses.
The car arrived with a badly injured man inside, KMOV reports. When the security officer tried to stop the driver from leaving so police could inspect the vehicle, the driver took off.
The car and the driver were found a few blocks away, police said.
- Help for Handling Patient Surges
- Enhancing Hospital Efficiencies, Business Processes With Physical Security
- Hospital Improves Patient Safety While Cutting Costs
- PinnacleHealth Safeguards Hospitals With IP-Based Solutions
- Healthcare Facilities, Police Grapple With Prisoner Escapes