By CS Staff · December 13, 2011
BURLINGTON, Vt. — Sigma Phi Epsilon was suspended at the University of Vermont Dec. 13 in the wake of an investigation into a survey that makes light of rape.
The survey asked participants if they could rape someone, who would it be, the Associated Press reports. A student reported the survey to university officials.
- Expert Says Colleges Must Get Tough on Hazing
- Preventing and Responding to Campus Sexual Assaults
- The 3 Ds of Sexual Assault Prevention
- How the U. of Rhode Island Sobered Up
- Sexual Assault Prevention Education: Getting the Message Through to Students