By CS Staff · May 9, 2012
ITHACA, N.Y. — A race-based assault occurred outside the Sigma Pi frat house at Cornell University on Sunday.
A group of people on the roof of the frat house threw bottles at the victims and shouted “Come up here, Trayvon,” the victims told police. The fraternity has been placed on interim suspension pending the outcome of an investigation.
Sigma Pi claims the incident was instigated by a visiting student, not a fraternity member.
- Guns, Cocaine, Cash Seized at Off-Campus Party
- On Patrol: Events Done Right
- Don’t Drop the Ball When It Comes to Event Security
- ‘Snitches Get Stitches’: My Experience With Hazing
- UC Davis Hit With Rash of Violence at Off-Campus Parties