OAKLAND, Pa. — University of Pittsburgh officials decided to remove the doors on all men’s bathroom stalls inside the Cathedral of Learning after receiving numerous bomb threats.
There will also be a security officer stationed outside of the bathroom, WPXI.com reports. The school is offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of the person or persons responsible for the threats.
Some students feel that metal detectors would be a better solution.
- 3 Heads Are Better Than 1
- Suicide Bombers: Are you a target?
- WMDs: Prevention is your Best Defense
- Achieving Metal Detection Optimization
- IP Video Thwarts Threats at Religious School