COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. — Two Jenkins Middle School students said they were approached by adults who tried to get them into a vehicle on Nov. 28.
The students told school staff the following day that the adults told them to get in a vehicle to help them get a “bike out of the back of the car,” KRDO reports. However, the students could see that there was no bike in the car.
The students refused and the suspects left the area.
- Want to Attend a Safe College? 10 Questions You Should Ask
- Media Literacy for Students
- Clery Compliance Part 1: Missing Student Guidelines
- 20 Ways to Bolster School Bus Safety
- Back-to-School Safety Tips