By CS Staff · November 8, 2011
ABILENE, Texas — One student was killed and four others were critically injured Nov. 4 when an Abilene Christian University bus left a highway and overturned.
Investigators are still trying to determine what caused the crash, KWTX.com reports. Twelve Department of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences students, three faculty members and a faculty member’s wife were on board at the time of the accident.
Anabel Reid, 19, died in the crash.
- What 2-Way Radios Can Do For Your School Buses
- A Comprehensive Plan for School Bus Accidents
- New Standards for School Bus Seat Belts
- 20 Ways to Bolster School Bus Safety
- Planning and Training Increase School Bus Security